понедельник, 15 февраля 2016 г.

Let me remind you the main Topics for your Exam compositions.


EXAMINATION TOPICS (9th Form):

  1. About myself
  2. Appearance and character
  3. My Family. Family relations.
  4. My flat \ house. The house (flat) you live in.
  5. My free time activities, entertainment
  6. Celebrations. Describing a party.
  7. Your interests and hobbies
  8. Books in my life
  9. Your plans for the future
  10.  My school
  11.  Your favourite subject (English Lesson)
  12.  Learning foreign languages
  13.  Getting Education
  14.  Ukraine (geographical position)
  15.  Kyiv
  16.  Kharkiv
  17.  Travelling round Ukraine
  18.  Climate of Ukraine
  19.  Travelling
  20.  English-speaking countries
  21.  The U.K.
  22. Climate of the U.K.
  23.  London
  24.  Sights of the U.K.
  25.  British and Ukrainian holidays
  26.  Shopping
  27.  Famous people (writer, sportsman, actor, singer etc.)
  28.  Sports
  29.  Environment protection
  30.  Modern technologies

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий